Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Want to recieve some Summer Dolly Mail from Me?

As a thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog I wanted to do something to thank you in some way. So I am offering a chance to receive a Dolly Mail postcard or envelope from me.

If you know someone or  you yourself  who would like to receive a Dolly Mail postcard or birthday greetings for yourself or the doll lover in your life send me an email at karenmowen@gmail.com and I might just send you a surprise this summer....email karenmowen@gmail.com make sure you have your parents permission and you may just find some dolly mail in your snail mail box this summer...
 If you have an up coming birthday be sure to let me know when it is and I will do my best to try to send out a birthday wish ! Do let me know if you have a special event coming up as well!

***I will pick random entries to send surprise dolly mail too ( as long as you have your parents permission) email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  be sure to include a mailing address

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment