Tuesday, July 10, 2012

1950's Poodle Skirt Set I recieved in the mail!

Every now and again I get something in the mail that blows my mind! Enter the Grey swap I got from my swap group. Roxie has a wonderful Etsy shop  and also a great mobile art business.
 I was so excited to receive this outfit in the mail. I love the shoes!

My swap partner has a wonderful website click here to view  Roxie's website. If you happen to live in the South Lyon, Michigan and have a Girl Scout Troop be sure to check out Mobile Art program!

I can not wait until the mail man brings the next package from my swap group!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Im just wondering how do you get into all these swap groups!? They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you are over 18 I use Swap-bot. http://www.swap-bot.com I run a group there. you can email me for information at karenmowen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete