Monday, July 16, 2012

AG party ideas -Day One of three- SPA PARTY


On my other blog My Maplelea My Country My Doll, I wrote about a great free spa outfit pattern for dolls
 (Click here for the tutorial)

Char over at Doll Diaries has come to the rescue with easy printable fun for doll spa that you have to read and a great FREE SPA DOLL PRINTABLE  , click here for the free PDF printable. I covered mine with plastic mac tack so that it can be used over and over again!
I also have a post I wrote at the beginning of blogging days about the Spa sets I made for my nieces dolls click here to view it.
and a great idea for a spa party take home gift I found on Pinterest.
I love these ideas and am so thankful to the sites Fun Threads Designs and Bug & Boo for such inspiring ideas.


GREAT DEALS ON PARTY SUPPLIES FROM:
I recommend party co-ordinating your party supplies which is made easy when your order from The Party Works.com  
Busy moms and party planners will be thrilled with this one stop shop for party decor and with the free shipping in the USA this would be my first stop for party  plates, napkins and more. Click here for The Party Works  

 I love and use Favors Favors for all my party needs. I love that the items I order come ready printed and in vibrant colors. No need to print and fumble with items from this Etsy shop.
 I love the invites and the kisses to go! 
So many items in this shop you are sure to love !

 Don't forget about cupcake toppers!
Visit Favors Favors Etsy shop by clicking here

Back tomorrow with more AG Party ideas.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi karen! Im Caroline a reader on Doll diaries! I am nominated you for I love your blog award where you answer some questions and nominate other bloggers! For more info visit my blog http://www.agthewayiseeit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I was wondering if anyone saw the Etsy episode of The Martha Stewart show. If not check it out! I watched it today! It was awesome! :) lol thats all i have to say!

      Delete
  2. Why thank you Caroline! That is kind of you! Sorry I missed it Shelby!

    ReplyDelete