Wednesday, July 18, 2012

AG Party ideas day three of three- Hawaiian theme

For today's post I thought it would be fun to show you how to throw a Hawaiian themed doll party.
You can easily and inexpensively create doll sized Lei's from Dollar or Party store Lei's.
Over at Fun Threads Designs blog you can find free patterns and tutorials on how to make this fun Hawaiian themed outfit

Over at The Party Works.com you can find fun Hawaiian Luau party table wear
You can make a doll sized lemonade stand and surf board out of recycled cardboard and dollar store craft items like I did in my post on Doll Diaries from July last year. Click here to see the post.
I love this tutorial from Liberty Jane for how to make your dolls a Hammock these would make great party decor and great take home prizes!
 Over at Doll Diaries you can print snow cones! For your dolls Click here for Doll Diaries fun craft idea!
I loved Kanani and even though she is retired from the American Girl line she was truly an inspiring doll.
I hope these ideas get you thinking about hosting a Doll Hawaiian party or making some fun doll play items!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: