Monday, July 9, 2012

Days of the week underware....LOVE IT! More fun items from Aunt Bee's Old Sew n Sewn

I recently purchased a fun gift for my niece Laura that I am tucking away for Christmas but I had to share it with you all now. I bought this fun set from Aunt Bees Old Sew n Sew. I know that my niece will love this on Christmas morning.

I love Aunt Bees Old Sew n Sew and her shop is currently having a clearance sale!
From socks to outfits I have picked up so many fun doll items from her shop.

I love my doll snuggie I think this is one of my favorite items from her shop!

She even will embroider your dolls name on it! 
I love her new t-shirts and socks!
Check out Aunt Bees Old Sew n Sew's Etsy shop


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment