Friday, July 13, 2012

Doll Pj's My Etsy favorites

Weekends and Summer time bring lots of Sleep overs/ Slumber Parties and I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my Etsy favorites and share them with you today.
I love  this Hello Kitty Set. All my young nieces love Hello Kitty and this set would surely make me Aunty of the Year.  This set is offered by Doll Fashions By Althea   at $13 and it includes the slippers and hairband! Click here for shop listing.
I love the top on this fun heart patterned 2 Piece Pj' set. Offered by Emily and Dizzy's Etsy Shop for $12 click here for shop listing.
I always love everything that Mena Bella makes and photographs. Here line of summer doll Pj's is by far my favorite. Check out  this listing and her shop by clicking here offered at $9 these sets are a steal!

I have featured this shop and this listing before and I am so glad they are offering this set again! I love Molly and this set is a fantastic "inspired by" creation from the sister group of my Dressed up doll!
Click here for shop and listing offered at $12 this is a really wonderful set.

Pretty in pink and polka-dots these sets are offered by Cindyrellas Closet click here for listing
What a Unique Boutique's Etsy shop offers some adorable sets for "dolls and daughters" They have lots of styles offered under $45 this shop is worth a second look! Click here for listing and shop
Remember if you are hosting a formal American Girl Slumber party, check out these wonderful invites and party favors from Favors Favors Etsy shop! Click here for the listing  and shop.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and as with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are always fun to read Karen. I’m glad you posted this one. Aren’t dolls in PJ’s the cutest? They all look so nice and comfy and ready for a pajama party!

    ReplyDelete