Friday, July 27, 2012

You can make this for Christmas Day 4- Doll Food

Today I wanted to show you how easy it is to create doll food for your holiday advent calendar or for fun gift giving sets!
Click here to see how I made the foam food shown above.

Even if you are not very crafty you can create wonderful doll food using magazines and advertizements from your local paper and flyer inserts. To see my post from Doll Diaries click here
Guest blogger Brandy has created some amazing doll food creations click here to see how she made her doll food waffle maker and waffles.

Brandy's Easter Fest can easily be made into a winter holiday feast click here to see how she created this wonderful holiday feast
Don't forget that foam stickers can make the best holiday doll cookies!

There are so many wonderful ways you can make doll food! Try creating baked items with salt dough, like the items in the photo above.

Or polymer clay food and cakes like the ones I made in an earlier post by clicking here 

You can also make holiday napkins and place settings like the ones I made last year for Christmas by clicking here
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you are inspired to create for your dolls, or the doll lover in your life.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment