Monday, July 30, 2012

You can make this for Christmas Day 7- Somewhere to sit

 Last Christmas I made so many of these chairs as gifts I have lost count, but this pattern from Doll Tag Design is my most favorite pattern! Like all Liberty Jane Patterns this pattern is offered at $3.99 and has great step by step photos on how to create your own chair. Click here for the pattern site
Also offered from Doll Tag Designs are the Round Chair and


The Patchy Bean Bag


If you are looking to make your own wooden place to sit the amazing Ana White has a great wood working pattern for you her Fiona's Doll Adirondack Chair pattern can be found here

To my brother in law JD this is what I want for Christmas Ana White's Picnic Table  the pattern can be found here

I made my dolls their own couch with a great pattern I got from Creations by Deevee's Etsy shop 

For my 6 inch doll lovers who could forget the wonderful furniture for the 6 inch dolls Denise created a pattern for, click here for that listing.

I hope you have enjoyed this week long "You Can make This"  suggestions and that you have been inspired to create for your own doll loving friends and family for the up coming holiday season.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this wonderful series of posts with the great Christmas gift ideas! I can hardly wait to get started on my Christmas gifts. I look forward to seeing what you come up with tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kirstin, This was my last day of these in my series, but I promise to do another in November similar to it!
    Thank you so much for your kind words and if you check my craft tab at the top of my blog you will find lots of other goodies you can make for Christmas! Thank you for taking time to write me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! I love the woodwork ideas too... You really go out of your way to do all the "hunting" for us and just feed us the great ideas... thank you!

    ReplyDelete