Friday, October 12, 2012

Madelon's fun finds- A mini lamp for your doll

you may have seen these Lamp Fresh products in your local shops, here in Canada I have seen them at my local dollar store and big box stores. These inexpensive "lamps" make great doll lamps!
I love this photo Madelon sent me showing the scale of the lamp and her doll. These little lamps would look great on your dolls bedside table!
Offered at under $3 in most locations this is a fun addition to your doll play collection and may just freshen up your doll play space.
Keep your eyes out for more every day items that you can use in your doll play. A huge thank you to Madelon for sending in her great finds to share with all of you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Voting starts today on the Doll Wardrobe Design Contest and I entered it.... I am #3 the Glinda outfit. I would appreciate if you and your friends would vote for me.
    http://dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/#!/
    You can vote on them as comments on those posts, or via email to nora.demington@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps I'm so sorry that 2 posted Karen can you delete this and one of them.. thanks

    ReplyDelete