Sunday, November 4, 2012

Check out the delicious holiday offerings of Miniare Doll Cafe

One of my favorite doll food designers on Etsy  Miniare Miniatures aka Miniare Doll Cafe Gallery has recently posted some fantastic Holiday items that I just had to share.
Recently one of our contributing bloggers Madelon won a cup cake from Miniare Doll Cafe Gallery! 
and she shared some photos with me.
 Both Madelon and I have been long time customers of this wonderful shop and Madelon was thrilled to win!
Miniare Doll Cafe Gallery has a Facebook Page where these contests run by the artist and designer behind Miniare Doll Cafe Gallery sends out great information on up coming product releases as well as contests such as the one Madelon won!

Madelon and I both love our purchases from Miniare Doll Cafe and we hope you will check out this wonderful Etsy shop and past shop reviews 1 and 2 by clicking any of the highlighted numbers or words.
I love this set for our dolls pet dogs! Click here to see shop listing. I think Doll Dog lovers every where need this in their collection!

This is so darling! As I am a huge fan of tea and cookies check out this listing by clicking here
Be sure to check out this shop and added it to your favorites don't forget to check them out on Facebook

Madelon's Doll is wearing Springfield Collection's Purple Casual Dress click here to see it in The Springfield Collection On Line Store

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment her or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment