Friday, November 23, 2012

Nutcracker fun finds

Madelon and Brandy have both told me that they have found doll sized Nutcrackers at their local dollar stores!
These are just so cute! I love this fun find! Madelon's Fun Find reminds me of the ones my mother in law collects.
The detail on these two that Brandy found are amazing for dollar store finds!
Be sure to keep your eyes out for these and other great holiday items you can re purpose  for doll play!

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


3 comments:

  1. Love all your posts - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    Katie
    www.katiesews4fun.blogspot.com
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katie, I did thank you I hope you had a great thanksgiving too! I am still full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Nutcrackers at Family Dollar that were meant for place card holders for setting the table. Avery wanted the one in the catalog, but since the cropped velvet jacket would not work for an American Boy we found the alternative.

    ReplyDelete