Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Use what you have to make a magical Dolly Christmas

Madelon sent me some wonderful photos this holiday season and she allows me to share them with you and her ideas and photos make my heart so happy!
Madelon has shared with me some of her best holiday finds and re-purposed items such as this table top tree and mini ornaments, perfect for doll play!
Madelon found these mini ornaments for $1
 Look for mini ornaments in your own collection first, then check your dollar stores, pre and post Christmas sales to add to your collection for next year.
Sometimes tag sales, garage sales and church sales have tables just bursting with gently used holiday items and often small items such as these sell for as little as 5 cents.
Using what you have like Madelon, using an ornament for a doll plate and paring it with items you have recently added to your doll play collection like this holiday bark from Miniare Minatures , look at the mini Winnie the Pooh, perfect for doll play!
Shown here the sugar cookies form Minare Miniatures  on a vintage (doll sized) holiday ornament plate!

Be sure to check your own collections, and year round at yard sales, church sales and more for holiday items to use in Doll Play.
Thank you Madelon for these wonderful photos that you share with us, so happy to have you as a part of this team!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment