Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's talk about A Smart Girl's Guide To Money A Review by Valerie Yun





Click here for the AG listing


 Today I am happy to bring you a quick review of American Girl's A Smart Girl's Guide to Money. This very important and must have advice guide was reviewed for us by one of our readers Miss Valerie Yun.


“A Smart Girl’s Guide to Money:
How to make it, save it, and spend it”
By: Nancy Holyoke
(An American Girl Book)
Review by: Valerie Yun, age 8

"What I like about this book is the quizzes.
There’s nothing that I don’t like about this book.
I like this book because it helps me be smart with money.
It also helped me save up for the Saige and Caroline dolls!"


I have long been collecting the advice series of books by American Girl and if you are looking for a great gift for the doll lover in your life I recommend picking up some of these wonderful books to give as gifts or add them to your library bag on your next trip in. 
I can not wait to add these new titles to my collection
click here for AG shop listing
This wonderful series offers much needed, inspiring titles that help girls  ages 7+ deal with real life problems the way "Dear Abby" helped so many of us or our parents. As an adult reading these books I have to tell you, I truly wished these books were available to me.
Click here for AG lsiting



Click here to be re directed to these and other great titles on The American Girl Website.
Thank you to Valerie for her review today and if you would like to send me your American Girl book review please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and I may feature it here on my blog!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment