Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today Is Love Your Pet Day


Today is love your pet day and to celebrate Madelon has sent in these wonderful photos from her recent trip to The American Girl Store of dolls and their pets!
I do love Chocolate Chip! What a great dog and I am so thrilled that American Girl has this set as a working service dog!

Meatloaf is one of the cutest new additions o the American Girl Pet Family and looks even cuter in his dog bath!
This dog may need to come home with me on my next trip in to the Seattle Store in March!
Argos...how cute!
Saige and Rembrandt...
Who dosen't love Coconut and don't forget about the cats!
Webkins also make great dolly pets!
Pet's for dolls are not limited to cats and dogs.....

How cute are these guys?
I love the little cats...
 I love Tin Tin's Madelon's adorable find...
Thank you to Madelon for all these wonderful photos and for reminding us to love our pets, Dolly Pets or otherwise!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com




3 comments:

  1. I have Meatloaf and I totally recommend him! Here is a detailed review I wrote.
    http://americangirlandotherawesomeness.blogspot.com/2012/08/meatloaf.html
    I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Love the name and the cute face!

    ReplyDelete