Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ballet Inspired Outifts For Dolls My Etsy Favorites


Doughditties Makes Wonderful 6 inch doll outfits, click here for shop and listing.
So many wonderful Ballet Outfits for all the dolls on Etsy. My nieces Laura and Thea, love to dance and always dress the dolls for Ballet Class. Today I am sharing some of my Etsy Favorites.
Doughditties Etsy shop I have featured in the past and I am a big fan of her work. I purchased these outfits and love them. Six inch dollies have so much play potential especially when paired with fun outfits like these! Click here for shop and listing. 

A great Etsy find is this pattern from my friends at Doll Tag Designs. Who have this fun Wrap Sweater and Ballet Slipper pattern offered on the Liberty Jane Etsy Pattern Site! 
This is a great summer project and offered at $3.99
Precious Patterns Etsy Shop Offers this instant download for a ballet outfit pattern for 18 inch dolls also offered at $3.99 click here for shop and listing.

Looking for ready made Ballet Fun, take a look at this stunning outfit by It's Sew Susan! Click here for shop and listing.
Dew Drop Dreams 2012 offers this classic pink outfit for your 18 inch doll, Click here for shop and listing.
Hugs and Stitches does custom made work and looking at her photos what little girl or doll would not want one of these tutus! Click here for shop and listing.
Dolly sized and Daughter Sized Perfection from TutusbyLu's Etsy Shop. Click here to see this fun Cupcake Set!
There are so many wonderful ballet sets for dolls and girls alike on Etsy, come take a look and find your favorites today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment