Friday, June 28, 2013

Maria Has A New Home!

Lubna, our May Springfield Doll Prize Winner kindly sent me these photos of Maria's arrival!

 Lubna, entered our contest in May and shared with us that her favorite Springfield Outfit was the Blazer and Dress outfit and with her answer she was entered into our draw for Maria and her Polo and Bermuda's outfit.
 Luba said "She caaammmmeee!! The first thing that came to my mind when I opened her was, she's so soft!"
That is one of the things I love about Springfield as well is they are really a great hug-able best friend doll! 
I want to thank Springfield Doll Collection for sponsoring this wonderful give away and to Lubna for sending these photos of Maria settling in with her new doll sisters! 
Check out Springfield Doll Collection on line and see the wonderful Dolls, accessories, furniture and outfits they offer to fit your 18 inch dolls by clicking here. Remember to rate your Springfield Doll Collection items on line as well!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment