Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Brandy's Dolly Remote!

Today Brandy shares with us a fun craft she made her daughters a dolly TV remote!


"My daughters were so excited when I switched out the picture of their Payne
Street Doll Boutique Fireplace making it from a picture frame into a TV.  I
used an internet picture from one of their favorite shows, Good Luck
Charlie.  Well, shortly after giving them the idea that their dolls now had
a TV they asked me to make them a remote.  Here is the simple way how I did
it..."




"I started with a craft piece of wood found at Michael's.  It measured 1-1/2
x 2-1/4 inches.  I spray painted the top and sides with silver paint.  I
glued a layer of black foam paper to the back.  I used a 1/4 inch circle
hand punch, oval hand punch, and star hand punch to make the buttons.  I
took a fine tip black sharpie to add the numbers.  I used red card stock
paper to make a small rectangle to the very top end of the remote to mimic a
light."




"I walked into the playroom to have my oldest daughter tell me that "Ivy just
wanted to chill out in front of the TV and read the paper and have a frap."
Hmm....sounds perfect!"




"This was super easy and my daughters are happy, happy, happy!  Enjoy."~ Brandy


Thank you Brandy for another wonderful and fun dolly craft!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thats sooo cute!

    -girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete