Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brandy's Easy Dolly Window Perfect For Dolly's Living Room



Today Brandy Shares with us this super easy to make doll window is a super cute accessory  for your doll's house.  "It was also very inexpensive." Brandy says.


"First I started with a document (8x11 1/2 inch) frame from the dollar store.  It was primed and painted white.  I chose a white paint because I wanted it to look like a windowpane.  I was concerned that a colored frame would make it look too much like a picture frame."




  While that was drying,  I did an Internet search to find a colorful landscape picture.  I printed the picture out on white card stock paper. With another piece of card stock paper I cut narrow strips of paper.  I glued two vertically and one horizontally to complete the windowpane.  I attached the window to the wall with Command Strips Velcro."


Thank you Brandy for this fun and inspiring doll craft!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have lots of old calendar images that would work perfectly for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Going to make this for my upcoming doll house for sure! Thanks! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Did it take a long time to make? Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you share the site where you got the picture for the window?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will ask Brandy, I think it was a google image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandy said "It was just a random google search for "summer landscape pictures." "

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://gallerydoc.com/summer-landscape-wallpaper-hd-desktop-background/

    ReplyDelete