Monday, July 8, 2013

Mini Doll Monday- Knits and Crochet for the Mini's

Click here for Kdys Creations

While summer is in full force for most of us, my thoughts turn to my most favorite time of year, September through December, I love a good sweater and found some fun Mini Doll Items on Etsy I thought I would share.
Check out the above photo collage of Kit modeling some wonderful items knit by Kathy D in Mi, her shop Kdys Creations can be found by clicking here 



The Crazy Doll Lady has so many fun little outfits for the Mini dolls take a look at some of these!

Click here for shop and listing
How cute is this one? I love it! Such talent! Click here to visit The Crazy Doll Lady's Etsy Shop
 Her outfits ship world wide and are offered under $5!

Think you might like to try your hand at knitting for the mini's?
If you are an Intermediate knitter and you want a truly fun and versatile pattern to add to your collection check out this wonderful knit pattern for the 6 inch dolls from Stylin Doll Knits  pattern offered at $9 and makes me wish my skills were so much better! Oh how I long to knit like this!
Click here for shop and listing.
I hope you have enjoyed today's Mini Monday Post and that you will consider the American Girl Mini Dolls for your collection!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment