Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Checking out Aunt Bee's Doll Closet

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Etsy Shops Aunt Bee's Doll Closet.


I have been a customer of this shop now for more then two years and as summer comes to a close and the fall weather is upon us I was thinking about the doll sized snuggie that I ordered from Aunt Bee a few years back. My nieces and I love to make the dolls cozy and the snuggie is my favorite cozy outfit for our dolls.

New for fall this is one of my favorite new outfits featured in Aunt Bee's Doll Closet, Mostly because this is exactly what I would wear...I wonder if she will make me one in my size? This 3pc outfit is offered at $14 and is my most favorite color!

My niece Cadence loves butterfly's and this set is her favorite. Click here to see this 4pcs outfit offered at $18

This flaming hot 2 pcs set is stunning offered at $13 click here for shop listing.

With Halloween fast approaching check out some of the fun costumes offered by clicking here for this puppy costume

I love this Cow Costume! Offered at $9.99 so much play potential! Click here for shop and listing.


I would be remiss if I did not mention the wonderful Harry Potter inspired costumes offered by Aunt Bee!

I hope you will Check out Aunt Bee's Doll Closet and check out her fun shop, be sure to pick up some of her socks and underwear for dolls as well they make wonderful stocking stuffer's, loot bag items and gifts!
As with all my posts I would love ot hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We love this shop too! We have lotsa socks and undies, and my friend Sunny just got the grooviest Peace tie-dye outfit with matching bag and hat for camp! Outta site!

    ReplyDelete