Saturday, December 21, 2013

Another FREE Knit Pattern from Coats & Clark and Red Heart!

I think I stumbled onto gold! The Red Heart Floral Knit Doll Accessories Pattern I found by searching on the Coats & Clark Website has given me new hope in achieving my goal of learning to knit Doll hats with this fantastic pattern on the Red Heart Pattern Site!  Best part this pattern is free and marked as easy! I love the beret don't you? Knit along with me by clicking here for the free pattern and email me a photo of your completed project! Even if you just make the shall or parts of this pattern I would love to see what you create! Click here for the Free Pattern , pick up your needles and some Red Heart Yarn and join in the fun!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment