Saturday, December 28, 2013

Etsy Dance Finds! My 5 Favorites!

We know the new GOTY is going to be a dancer so lets look at some of my Etsy Favorites in anticipation of her release.
The above photo is from MeandMySisterInLaw's Etsy Shop offered at $20-$40 for the base outfit plus you can add the accessories shown for $40. Click here for shop and listing.
BabyCakesBottleCaps Etsy shop has this fun dolly and me necklace perfect for the dance loving doll lover in your life. Offered at $9 you can view the listing by clicking here.
Sugar and Spice Crafts has this fun shirt and pj bottoms offered at $12 Click here for shop and listing.
Rosey's Doll Treasures has a wonderful tutu for Bitty! Offered at $4 Click here for shop and listing.
Saving the best for last, My Girl Clothing Co, has this stunning white and silver ballet outfit offered $30, by far my favorite listing for dance to date! The tutu has silver glitter dots on white tulle, and ties in back to close. Set includes matching headband and silver metallic ballet slippers.Click here for shop and listing.

These are just some of the dance fun finds Etsy has to offer the 18 inch doll lover and I know we are going to see so many wonderful items for Isabelle the New GOTY 2014 in the coming days.I can not wait to share them with you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this silver set is beautiful! All very nice, though.

    ReplyDelete