Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Tale Of Two Aprons...Sewing Along With Karen Mom Of Three Update

Well I have been trying to sew everyday since New Years and try out patterns that we have found on line or that I have purchased and been putting off. I wanted to share with you two aprons I created using only items I had on hand in a continued effort to sew through my stash. Here are the finished aprons I made using the tutorial that Jessica T shared with us January 2nd  click here for the pattern from Create Kids Couture's Blog.
The pattern and directions are very easy to follow and I think that if I used a smaller print fabric I would have been happier with the results. So I am off to sew this pattern again in slightly smaller print fabric for Easter, Christmas, Hanukkah...its a great pattern and I am so thrilled Jessica T shared it with us! Let me see what you are working on, email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment