Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dowton Abby Returns & Eden Ava Releases A Wonderful Dowton Inspired Hat

Attention Fans of Dowton Abby, the BBC show that has taken the world by storm is returning this week and just in time Eden Ava Couture has released this beautiful Cloche Hat pattern for our 18 inch dolls. 

I love the fashions of this time period and I love the hats!

Eden Ava Couture is offering their new Cloche Hat Pattern in their Etsy Shop at $3.99.
This is a hat even beginner seamstress are going to love.
You can view the pattern listing in Eden Ava's Etsy Shop by clicking here.
Eden Ava also offers a wonderful email news letter with links to free pattens to sign up to receive these emails please visit their website by clicking here. I can not wait to see what you make with this pattern be sure to send me a photo of your creations at karenmowen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

1 comment:

  1. We love Downton Abbey and agree the hats are perfect. Thank you for sharing links to these patterns.

    ReplyDelete