Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dress Me Up Neck Attire A Review Of Doll Tag Clothing's Fantastic Pattern

Part of my New Years Resolution was to sew more and do more posts including my boy dolls. "Ethan" (My Harmony Club Doll) Ruthie (My American Girl Doll) and Oliver (My London Guy Doll, now shipping to North America!) are modeling my finished products from the Dress Me Up Neck Attire Pattern from Doll Tag Clothing.
I have had this pattern for quite sometime and  when I pulled out my Valentine Fabric Scrap fabric I knew I wanted to make the boys some Valentines themed Accessories!
These little bows and ties are such fun to make and they are fantastic for using up your stash of fabric scraps.

 This pattern earns the  Karen Mom of Three Stamp Of Approval! You can purchase and print your own Dress Me Up Neck Attire Pattern from Pixiefaire's Website by clicking here.

I can not wait to make more neck ties and bow ties for my boy dolls with all the fabric scraps in my stash. I would love to see your finished ties and bow ties as well so if you have this pattern or purchase it please email me a finished photo of your work!

As with all my posts I would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment