Saturday, January 25, 2014

Madelon's American Girl Winter Scene! The Perfect Skating Background!

 

 Madelon shares with us to day her incredibly detailed Winter Scene she purchased instore at American Girl

"This cardboard display was $12 when I purchased it in the store. It is fairly large, so I don't know what shipping will be."

 "Julie's costume is really a top that came with a tunic. Look for short tops that can also work as ice skating costumes!"

This makes such a wonderful photo and display piece!

"Doesn't she look like Dorothy Hamill?"

It really looks like she is skating! 
 

"The pink hued sky matches her dress"

I believe that  this $12 back ground is a wonderful doll play investment and thank Madelon for sharing her background with us today and her wonderful skating inspired photos! I have more to show you soon!

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say I have had the most fun with this background that I treated myself to, apart from the incredible low price, the fun of creating a winter wonderful scene when no real snow is available is priceless. Still playing around with other lighting options, be sure and check out my recent blog showcasing it, and thanks for the posting about this wonderful backdrop, love it's portability too ~ Deb

    http://debonairdesignsblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-beckons-denali-winter-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb that is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete