Monday, January 6, 2014

Mini Monday 3 of my Etsy Favorite Finds!

I love the mini dolls, anyone who reads my blog knows I think these are a spectacular deal and  I highly recommend them. Today I wanted to share some new Etsy listings I found for the mini's I hope you will enjoy. 
The above dress is from HelloJadeStudio Etsy Shop offered at $10 this red and white heart dress is the top of my Etsy wish list currently!
Second...
Coming in at third is this great set!

I hope you will check out the mini dolls and find them to have as much play potential as their 18 inch counter parts!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I make my own mini doll clothes, because there don't seem to be too many places to get stuff for them It's a cute way to use fabric scraps too!

    ReplyDelete