Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sweet Tooth Thursday? Check Out This Etsy Shop Just For Your Dolls

I recently found this really yummy dolly Etsy shop called  offering some very adorable  and creative items for 18 inch dolls. The Candy Bracelet is a set of two for dolls and reminds me of one of my favorite childhood treats!
One stop at KitnKaboodleART and you will see why I instantly fell in love with this shop!
I could easily imagine myself ordering every item they have listed!

With Valentines day just around the corner this chocolate heart shaped lava cake is so very realistic and beautifully made!
Check out these doll sized sugar cookies so pink and so sweet!
Prices in this fantastic new shop start at only $5. I know you will be delighted with KitnKaboodleART's Etsy Shop and I hope you will check it out for yourself. You can click any of the the highlighted words in this post or click here for shop and listing.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment