Thursday, March 13, 2014

Country Doll City Doll A Charming New Shop On Etsy!

Looking back on my own childhood, I had and loved my Hobby Horse, I can not remember if my mother had it made for me or who gave it to me but I remember how much I loved it. I can still picture it now. I wonder what ever became of it? I was so excited when Betsy of Country Doll City Doll Etsy Shop, shared a link to her charming shop and these adorable doll sized hobby horses!
These handmade hobby horses come with a wooden block stand so when dolly is not riding her horse your horse has somewhere to rest!
I love that you can also order a Dolly and Me Hobby Horse! Matching set for Girl and Doll click here for shop listing!
Speaking of nostalgic toys how about a hand knit sock monkey just for dolly? Click here for listing.
Also offered in this Etsy shop is this limited addition, Camo Bed with Trundle! 


Those of you readers looking for a fun doll boy bed take note! Click here for listing.

I look forward to seeing more fun doll items come out of this new Etsy shop! Be sure to check out Coutnry Doll City Doll Etsy Shop by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! It's me, your friend, Inky! I have nominated you for the prestious Liebster Award. Details here:

    http://www.superinky.com/2014/03/the-prestigious-liebster-award.html

    Love,
    Inky

    ReplyDelete