Friday, March 28, 2014

Looks Like A Nice Day For A Dolly Bike Ride

Today I wanted to share some dolly bike options I have found on line. The above is a Journey Girl Bike from ToysRUs, offered on line for girls and their dolls (aged 4-7) with this back seat for dolly! This sweet ride is offered at $99.99 and something I think I would have loved for myself as a child! Click here for bike listing.
For the Dolly only version of this bike Journey Girl offers this blue bike for $26.99 click here for on line listing.This listing includes the helmet!
Our Generation makes a Pretty Pink bike for 18 inch dolls for $49.99

I like that OG dolls have knees that bend which helps they sit on the bike properly! Click here for Target's On Line listing.
American Girl offers this Stunning throwback to my own childhood with Julies Banana Seat bike, offered at $115 and can be purchased on line by clicking here
American Girl also offers this $100 Trail bike for dolls with an option to purchase a pet trailer to go with it! Click here for on line listing.

If any of you have some dolly bike photos or tips you wish to share with us please email me a photo to karenmowen@gmail.com or leave a comment here. Do you think a Bike is a great accessory and play item for your dolls or no?
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. I saw the Our Generation bike at Target yesterday and it now comes with a green helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would always tie my doll to my bike so we could ride together! lol Or sometimes I would put her in a basket and attach the basket to my handle bars. :)

    ReplyDelete