Monday, March 3, 2014

Ralvelry Free Mini Doll Dress Pattern by Julie Miliron

One of my wonderful dolly friends Jacqueline sent me the link to these adorable mini doll dresses. Offered by Julie Miliron  on Ravlery.
Knit on round needles and simply adorable! Click here for the Free Pattern from Ravlery and Julie Miliron.
Thank you to Jacqueline for the tip and to Julie Miliron for publishing these free mini doll knitting patterns for mini doll lovers like us!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. very cute! wish they were crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It is nice to see you found this pattern. I hope some people make some of these dresses and link their creations to my pattern page on Ravelry. I would love to see what everyone makes.
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete