Sunday, April 27, 2014

CAMP DOLL DIARIES GEAR! NOW AVALIBLE IN THE ETSY SHOP!

We are so busy getting ready for Camp Doll Diaries and one of the things I am so excited about this year is the Etsy shop Camp Exclusives!

I have just gotten my camp hoody and I love it!
There is a full range of Camp Gear on line! From Hoodies to zippies!
Camp t-shirts and more!
Want to make your own Camp Gear? Also offered is a three pack of iron on transfers!
Tote bag and more!
Be sure to check out the Doll Diaries Etsy store for all your Camp Doll Diaries Gear! Camp is starting soon and we are looking forward to sharing our doll play ideas with you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Karen for sharing this with your readers, too!! We are so excited for Camp Doll Diaries this year!

    ReplyDelete