Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me ( And My Nieces Hannah and Cadence) Let's Celebrate With A Free Pattern Find!

Today is my birthday (Which I also share with my nieces Hannah and Cadence), Lace 'N Whimsy's Pattern that I found on Ravelry and Again later on their blog is the perfect way to celebrate!

I loved my Cabbage Patch kids which I got as a birthday gift when I was a young girl. Today I share the link to the Free pattern and Great Blog with you!
My sisters and I holding my cabbage patch dolls on my 9th birthday after the party!

So if you love Cabbage Patch Kids and 18 inch dolls as much as I do please check out Lace 'N Whimsy by clicking here. or the Ravelry...
Now I really need to learn to crochet!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday:) It is my husbands Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Karen! And too your nieces too. From one adult doll lover to another, thank you for all the inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful day and blessed year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl's (doll's) and I wish you an your nieces a A VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day. Your niece's too.

    ReplyDelete