Wednesday, May 7, 2014

American Girl Craft Doll Apron! I Loved This Gift!

One of the gifts I got for my birthday was this wonderful Doll Apron Craft Kit! This was so easy and fun to do and I have so many left over iron on pieces I can embellish many more dolly items!
It was not to hard to pick out what I wanted to put on the top. I love Cupcakes and thought as I got it as a birthday gift I would put the cupcake on the top!
 I am thrilled with how it turned out and I highly recommend this craft kit, so much inside and I can make a girl sized apron to match with all the extras as well!
If you have a Walmart near you or Michael's the craft store check their craft section you may just find a kit or two for yourself or to put away!
Zully also has had these for sale and I believe you can find them through americangirlcrafts.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I have passed over that one before, but next time I'm in Michael's...

    ReplyDelete