Sunday, May 25, 2014

Purchase With Purchase! American Girl Has Out Done Themselves! A Madelon Fun Find!

While in the DC store Madelon found, photographed and shared with me the new Beach Dress and Hair Accessory offered as the Purchase with Purchase for $16 when you spend $50 or more in store at the American Girl Store.
Honestly this dress makes me want to buy this doll too! I love the way it looks on her and her hair is just too much cuteness! She looks like my niece Thea!
I see this photo and I want to yell, "just take my money already!" I love this doll too, in this outfit I am even more in love with her!
So girly and fun!

 Check it out with the cute hair extension!
Look at it on this red headed beauty!
This Purchase with Purchase summer outfit has my thumbs up! I hope that The Canada stores will soon get Purchase with Purchase outfits like these! Thank you Madelon for these photos and for sharing them with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute dress! Hope we have it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Love the pictures. That first blonde doll with the pony tails and freckles reminds me of Cindy Brady.

    ReplyDelete