Thursday, August 14, 2014

QTpiedollclothing New For Back To School! Patterns, New Doll and More!

 
 Today I am thrilled to share more from QTπ Doll Clothing! Marilyn recently added new designs to her patterns now offered on Pixiefaire as well as added a new Doll to her Doll Family! She made a boy doll for her collection. She kindly shares with us today an up to date behind the scenes look at what she has been working on this summer.
 
 

What has motivated you to make boys clothing? I have been noticing more and more boy dolls popping up and thought that it looked like fun and I am always up for a challenge.What are you most excited about regarding the boy items in your shop? I am excited that I will be albe to offer a line that is more mature for the boy dolls. Really make them trendy and fun. 


What can we look forward to pattern wise for boy dolls this fall on Pixie Faire? I currently have a few unisex patterns available, such as; The Retro Sneaker, Spring time fun jacket, and the puffer vest. I can say that a boy version of the Skinny utility pant is coming in the very near future and I can’t give to many secrets away, but I can tell you that there will be more in the fall. 


What did you name your boy doll?
 
 

What is the best place to find fabric for sewing doll clothing in Canada?




Look for a full boy line attire in QTπ Doll Clothing Etsy Shop early fall. Follow QTπ Doll Clothing Instagram at qtpie_doll_clothing  and get sneak previews! 
 
I am so excited to see what QTπ Doll Clothing comes up with next! Be sure to check her Etsy shop often by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments: