Friday, September 5, 2014

8 Weeks To Halloween! Week One of Etsy Fantastic Costumes for Your Dolls!

Today marks 9 weeks until Halloween and this will be the first of 9 Halloween Friday Posts. Today I am sharing some fun dress up doll costumes that you can use year round. Check out this great Pirate costume for Dolls from DeColloresDollFashion Etsy Shop.  I love the butterfly and the purple! Click here for the shop and this $22 listing.
Every Dolly Wardrobe Should include a poodle skirt! I love this one offered by AGirlAndHerDollEtsyShop this set is $14 and can be viewed by clicking here.
This 4 pc Lime Green Mermaid Costume for Dolls by Mermaidbaby Etsy Shop offered at $27
This is really a special looking outfit! Every doll lover would love to have! Click here for shop and listing.
This Pink Bunny Costume is one of the most adorable I have found! Halloween or Easter this is so very cute! This outfit is from OopsieDaisyMadebyMe Etsy Shop for your 18 inch doll offered at $15!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I look forward to sharing 7 more weeks of Halloween Fun with you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment