Sunday, November 30, 2014

It snowed! Snow Suits For Dolls!

Here in Vancouver we do not often get snow but we got a great dump of snow here so today I am sharing some fun snow suits for your dolls. The above snow suit is from Weeline Etsy shop and is offered at $22.50 Click here for shop and listing.

This knit pattern is from FruggleKnittingHaus Etsy shop offered at $5.95 This PDF down load is a great way get your dolls ready for the snow. Click here for pattern and listing.

HoneyCreekCrafts has a quilted light pink snowflake snow suit offered at $18.50 Click here for shop and listing.
Well I am off to go play in the snow! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
As with all our posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: