Saturday, November 22, 2014

Madelon's November Fun Finds


Madelon has been busy this month sending me amazing finds and I am trying to catch up! The above is a great Fox Print outfit that she purposed for her doll from a baby outfit from Target for under $5!

Here here 14 inch doll sports a fun fall sweater she found for under $5! Re-purpose items that fit small bears or stuffed animals and you will be amazed at what you can find to fit your dolls!

The above outfit is from a bear and fits her dolls so well. She paired it with some wonderful Springfield Doll boots to complete the outfit!

A great web site find from Silly Monkey yielded these wonderful native inspired prints for easy to put on and well made doll outfits! Click here for Silly Monkey's Website.
Madelon found this fun set for Thanksgiving from Stacy Morgan Studio's it is so cute! Click here for shop and listing.
Madelon and I agree on the beautiful work that goes into each item from Holly's Doll Couture! Here is her stunning Pilgrim outfit  click here for shop and listing.
Crafty Madelon found this bag of hair ties from Sunday Morning and made it into a dress for her dolls!
by cutting off the bottom she created a fun party look for her doll for $6.99!
Thank you Madelon for all your wonderful fun finds this month and I hope you are as inspired as I am by Madelon's Finds and Crafts!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Madelon's finds are awesome! I really like the last one with the hair ties. Great ideas!!!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete