Saturday, November 29, 2014

Maplelea's New Christmas Tradditions Set Is SO MUCH FUN!

Today I am so thrilled to share with you my new Christmas Traditions Set from Maplelea. This new set is so much fun and the doll lover in your life is going to squeal with joy when they open this fantastic and fun holiday play set.
Maplelea always pays attention to detail and this set has some extraordinary pieces! I love the jingle bell bracelet which really jingles! The hat is a great snug fit too!
The sturdy boxes have a great design and as a Canadian I love the Maple leaf ornament on the print! Understated but adorable!
The set includes The Hat, bracelet and 4 beautiful Christmas Cards with matching red envelopes, a stocking and two felt cookies; one candy cane and one gingerbread boy! The red snowflake slippers are soft and easy to get on and off your dolls. They also fit nicely in the included little boxes as a dolly gift or in the dolls stocking which ever you think best to present them to your doll! This set is sold for $35 and is one I would highly recommend. The quality and attention to detail in Maplelea Products makes this fun set one that you will enjoy for years to come. To find out more about Maplelea and the Christmas Traditions set please click here.
Be sure to order early to avoid disappointment!
As with all my posts  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment