Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Observing Remembrance day


Today in Canada we Observe  and Honor Remembrance Day. When I was growing up it was a day to remember your grandfathers efforts during the war. Now a days the remembrance that I personally do is for the men and women who not only have given their lives so I can enjoy the freedoms I have but also to those brave men and women who are currently serving our country and our global community. We live in an unpredictable time and can not take for granted the freedoms that we so richly enjoy. Freedom is not free and today I ask that you remember that and those who put themselves in harms way for our freedom.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. In America, it is Veteran's Day. We agree with you to remember our Veterans! God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete