Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Number 4 of the Sew In Style Book Complete! Happy New Year!

Well it is New Years Eve and I am already well on my way to complete part of my New Years Resolutions for 2015, sewing through the 22 projects in the Sew In Style book by Erin Hentzel.
I have to be honest I was a bit worried about sewing this skirt. I have not ever had luck sewing bias tape onto doll clothes but this really worked and was super easy! It changed the way I think about using bias tape! It gives a really professional finished fitted look. I really like this pattern it I have been hanging onto this fabric for the longest time, I think it was the perfect fabric for this project!
I look forward to sharing more of these projects with you in 2015!
Have a very Happy New Year's Eve from all of us at Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love that fabric!Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Perfect for a country photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete