Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sew In Style Update! See What I Just Completed!


I am thrilled to have found some time in this very busy season to try out another pattern from the Sew In Style book I was sent to review. I am so thrilled with how the Mini skirt turned out.
The skirt is a perfect fit for my American Girl Dolls, My London Girl Dolls and Harmony Club Dolls. For my thinner dolls I will have to modify the pattern slightly so if you are making this skirt from the book for a thinner doll be sure to measure the skirt around your dolls waist and mark were to put the velcro before you sew it in place! A very simple and easy modification to make before the last step. I am thrilled with how this skirt turned out and the fit so  I will sew a few more of these with fabric from my stash this year! That is 2 projects out of 22 in the book complete!
Be sure to check out Sew In Style and consider it for yourself or someone you love this holiday season and learn a new skill in the new year!  Currently priced under $20 with Free Shipping from The Book Depository by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment