Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sitewide Sale At Expressionery.com! Make Writing Snail Mail Letters a Priorty in 2015!

So I talked about how I want to write more snail mail letters in 2015 and I just got this great email from the people at www.expressionery.com. Just before Christmas I got the most wonderful personalized note paper and labels.
Currently you can save 30% off sitewide with the code SNOWBERRY30 until January 7th! I am a big fan of the Laura Kelly Peeps line! You can find out more about them and all the items you can order from Expressionery.com by clicking here.

Make sending more "snail mail" part of your new years resolution as well! Expressionery.com makes it easy!
As  with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment