Saturday, March 21, 2015

Madelon Recreates Her Own Samantha's Art Set

"I took things that I had around the house to recreate Samantha's Art set."

"I purchased this from a Dollar Store in Canada 2 years ago" (We still have them at my local dollar store)


" I used my Twin's Art Box Set"
The Pallette fits nicely in her hand!
Use what you have and what you can find at your local dollar stores to create a great doll play set like Madelon has done!
Thank you Madelon for sharing all of these wonderful photos and ideas with us today.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My daughter recreated Saige's art set for me last Christmas. I added a dollar wooden box from Michael's or Joanne's and from the dollar store bought a package of little paint sets and a package of plastic bubbles( they look like little paint tubes and fit nicely in the box. I want to paint the box and add a handle. I'll send you a photo.

    ReplyDelete