Monday, March 23, 2015

Madelon's Mini Monday Back Drop and Our Generation Mini Doll!

Today Madelon shares a few wonderful Mini Doll Tips. First is her use of Art Work as Doll Play backgrounds.
"This art work make's her look like she is going down the street for a walk in Paris!"

"Use your own artwork or store bought artwork as a backdrop for your mini! I found this faux oil painting artwork of a Paris street scene that I bought at Target, I decided to see how our Our Generation mini would look with it."


"Now she wait's for a friend to join her at the Eiffel Tower!"

This is a great find Madelon! Thank you for sharing it with us today!
Our Generation has done a wonderful job with their Mini Dolls priced at $10 and so much play ability!
They have fun fashion forward clothes.
Well made and well priced at Target!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment