Saturday, March 21, 2015

Today Is World Down Syndrome day! See the Ability!

Today is World Down Syndrome Day and I believe it is important to share this information with all of you. We live in such amazing times and yet we still have so much more we can do to further the understanding and acceptance of others.

Today I wish to recognize and share a wonderful doll company known now as Extra Special Dolls and the link to their website so that you may share with others Hannah and her mothers story of how these dolls came to be. Click here to read my original post about these wonderful dolls from 2013.
Hannah wanted a doll that looked just like her and her mother made it happen! Though hard work, determination, trials and tribulations Extra Special Dolls finally came to fruition.

My Hannah doll shown above in my work on Doll Diaries...

I first came to know about and order my own extra special doll in 2013 and I have used my Hannah Doll in my work around the dolly world. She is one of my most treasured dolls and a delight to work with!
You can choose from More then 15 different Extra Special Girl and Boy dolls on the Extra Special Doll Website.
My Hannah Doll shown in my work on Daydream Doll Boutique.


If you are a doll collector, or friend, mother, sister, aunt or Grandmother who would like to add one of these dolls to your own family please click here to find out more. Change the world of someone you know one doll at a time!
As a Therapy tool, these dolls have a hard body and are designed to enhance your play experience through fine and gross motor play. I highly recommend these dolls and I know you will love them too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment