Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Today On Karen Mom Of Three's Craft Blog It Is All About Dolly Food...

Jessica T has me hooked on this website called the Mouse Market and they have a new book out for Easter food! Offered for $19. They do not advertise with me and I do not make any money for sharing this with you. I do so because I love the doll world and how we all share what we know. Easter is one of my most favorite holidays and this book has me so excited! This is so fun for dolls and Easter is the perfect time to get together with friends and create fun Easter Memories for your dolly loved ones. Click here to visit the website and see for yourself what Jessica T and I both agree is a great website resource for doll food play!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment