Saturday, May 2, 2015

A New Princess Was Born Today!

Today I am thrilled to share the news that their Royal Highness the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have delivered a baby girl! The above photo is from my morning tea photo ritual and in celebration of the new baby girl, who has not yet been publicly named. I am so excited I hope to hear here name soon!
In celebration of the new baby girl here are my top three Princess Etsy Doll Dresses to share 

 This Tangled inspired Rapunzel dress by My Girl Clothing Co is stunning and beautiful colors! Click here to view this my favorite princess listing. 
For Bitty Baby and Bitty Twins I could not over look this adorable Frozen Princess inspired dress. Made by BittyBabesandBeaus Etsy Shop offered at $22.00 includes shipping.
This pink ball gown caught my eye from Rainbow Lily Designs. I love all the details! Click here to see this stunning listing.

Where ever you are today lift your tea cups high in a toast to the new Royal Princess!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment