Sunday, May 3, 2015

A New Summer Series I Would Like You To Help Me With!

Summer is fast approaching here and I am getting excited for Camp Doll Diaries which I have the pleasure and honor of working at again this summer. I am also working on some fun ideas for my own blog here and I would like you to be a part of it. I am going to bring back my one minute chat you tube videos this summer with your help!

For this new Summer One Minute Doll Chat Series I am going to be taking your questions by email at karenmowen@gmail.com and answering them through out the summer with my one minute chat videos. So start thinking of questions you have, I can not wait to start answering them!

To get you started on questions here are a few topics I thought you may want to explore but please feel free to add your own!
Send your questions to karennmowen@gmail.com with ASK KAREN in the subject line.
I can not wait to get started!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like your new blog banner - you and your doll look great!! I will be thinking of questions for your minute chats - sounds like fun!!

    Helen in Malden, MA

    ReplyDelete